Composite Building Structures, Ltd.
Stronger, Safer, Longer Lasting, cost effective support framing for homes and buildings
Suggested letter for builders desiring to build with Advanced Construction Composite panels from Composite Building Structures, Ltd.
(On your letterhead) – copy and paste this letter ( Click Here to download a copy) on your letterhead, fill in the blanks and modify as you desire. Then please email the letter ( info@CBS-Homes.com ) and send a signed paper copy to CBS.
To: James P. Antonic - C.E.O. From _______________________________
CBS Homes Florida, LLC _______________________________
15880 Summerlin Rd #300-143 _______________________________
Fort Myers, FL 33908-9613 _______________________________
941 870 4413 phone _________________________
Re: Composite Framing Memo Agreement
We plan to build ________ homes in 2013, ________ homes in 2014, and ________ homes in 2015. We employ approximately _______ and build in _______ counties in the State of ____________.
· You have offered to supply us with Optimized Construction Composites as the support skeleton house envelope and deliver them shortly after our order, and
· You have indicated that your support walls are priced competitive or slightly less than our current support wall materials (in-place), and
· You have offered to fix and hold the price on the pultruded skeleton parts in your wall assemblies until December 2012. Now
· Provided that your price, quality, on-time delivery, and erection meet our specifications and schedules, and
· Provided that should your company not be able to deliver as above that we have the ability to use alternative materials without affecting our projected use of your products or this agreement, and
· Provided that your product meets our quality, quantity, and timing requirements all at a price acceptable to us, then
· Under such conditions, we could commit to buy a fixed number of house shells based on your production ability, quality, and volume to meet our requirements as projected on the reverse.
Upon successful testing, pricing, and customer
acceptance, we may be prepared to enter into a licensing agreement, under your
patents; to become the sole supplier of your products in an “Area of
Responsibility” that includes a territory and market as decided between us
I have filled out a rough estimate of our potential use of your products for the next two years on the reverse of this memo agreement. I am attaching a $1,000 deposit check for you to keep in an interest bearing trust account in our name. This deposit reserves a slot for in your production ramp up for our use. This money is to apply as a partial payment of our first invoice from you, or returned to us upon request.
This letter outlines the understanding between our companies and we are willing to work under these conditions as indicated by our signatures in approval of this arrangement.
Very truly yours
Signature, _______________________ Company _______________________
Printed Name ____________________ Title ___________________________
James P. Antonic, President & C.E.O. – Composite Building Structures, Ltd.
Operating Manager – CBS Homes Florida, LLC
Agreed and accepted this _____ day of ______________________ 201__.
Composite Building Structures, LTD Estimated Order Release Confidential
Use One Sheet For Each Type of Build As Shown On Bottom
* 2-year price guarantee applies to composite skeleton parts only.
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL NOR AN OFFER TO SOLICIT THE PURCHASE OF ANY UNITS IN ANY ONE OR ALL OF THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES IN THE CBS ENTERPRISE GROUP